udhëtim, rrugë, shëtitje, kohë e shetitjes, gara hipizimi, shtegkalëroj, ngas, shëtit, udhëtoj më kal, shkoj, shëtis, ngjitem, notoj, rrëshqas, shket mbi valë, udhëtoj më makinë
Noun(1) a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile(2) a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
Verb(1) sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions(2) be carried or travel on or in a vehicle(3) continue undisturbed and without interference(4) move like a floating object(5) harass with persistent criticism or carping(6) be sustained or supported or borne(7) have certain properties when driven(8) be contingent on(9) lie moored or anchored(10) sit on and control a vehicle(11) climb up on the body(12) ride over, along, or through(13) keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot(14) copulate with
(1) If you stay here the night I can get you a ride into one of the border towns tomorrow morning.(2) The ride is firm, but not harsh and the SportCross handles corners like the sedan.(3) the ride is comfortable, though there is a slight roll when cornering(4) I mean, when I'm hired to ride a race, I'm working for the owner in a sense.(5) He should be able to ride this momentum and claim the No.1 ranking before the year is out.(6) This gives the MDX a ride that resembles a sportier version of its minivan sibling Odyssey.(7) Rebated rims are considered less reliable by some shooters who are concerned that the rifle bolt might ride over the rim rather than push it forward.(8) My ride pulled to the road's shoulder, hazards flashing.(9) if you don't give all the kids a chance to play, the parents ride you(10) Still, for those with the means and the need for SUV speed with Porsche image, this might be the ride .(11) that green Chevy over there, that's my ride(12) The key is to accept the feedback you get from each horse you ride to help you pinpoint weak areas.(13) We descended from the castle to keep a promise to our daughter to let her go on a fairground ride near the town harbour.(14) Undaunted, but a little impressed, Mike just wanted to ride his bicycle, far and fast.(15) And, well, after Mysti talked to me, I kind of needed a ride to town so I could help.(16) It is, for example, a great deal easier to demonstrate how to ride a bicycle than to verbalize it.
(1) ride a horse :: kalëro
(2) ride a bike :: ngasin një biçikletë
(3) ride a bicycle :: ngasin një biçikletë
(4) ride on :: hipur mbi
(5) ride out :: udhëtim jashtë
(6) ride up :: udhëtim up
(7) take a ride :: të marrë një udhëtim
(8) free ride :: Udhëtim falas
(9) ride height :: lartësi udhëtim
(10) ride in :: udhëtim në
2. drive ::
3. sit on ::
4. travel ::
5. drive ::
6. sit ::
7. hinge on ::
8. mount ::
9. taunt ::
1. settle ::
2. sink ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you can't RIDE, we don't stand a chance.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
A smaller group of us
will RIDE to White Harbor,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
ten-minute RIDE due east.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Eat. We got a long RIDE
ahead of us.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Gather whatever men you can
and RIDE for Moat Cailin.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Albanian Dictionary: ride
Meaning and definitions of ride, translation in Albanian
language for ride with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ride in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ride'
What ride means in Albanian, ride meaning
in Albanian, ride
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ride in Albanian language.