qira, rentë, dhënie me qira, e çarë, të ardhura nga pronë, çarje, vrimë, grisje, plasë, grabitje, pagim për dhënie me qiramarr me qira, gris, jap me qira, jepem me qira, grabiti çjerrë
qiraqiraRentalsme qiraarendatorrentersmarrë me qeraqiratë
Noun(1) a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service(2) an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart(3) the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions(4) the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
Verb(1) tear or be torn violently(2) let for money(3) grant use or occupation of under a term of contract(4) engage for service under a term of contract(5) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
(1) Eddie was dismayed by the rent in the roof of the tent(2) Apartments in these sought-after areas can rent for Ôö¼├║1,445 to Ôö¼├║1,566 per month to international clients.(3) How can landlords be allowed to harass tenants who pay their rent , just because they have other plans for the property?(4) Your brother allowed your mother to reside there and most likely did not charge her rent .(5) In 1997, a change in the law meant it became easier for landlords to evict tenants who weren't paying their rent .(6) He added that a typical two bedroom apartment will rent for up to ├ö├®┬╝750 per month.(7) skis or snowboards rent for $60├ö├ç├┤80 for six days(8) If David pays rent and his income and savings are sufficiently low he may get housing benefit; if he pays council tax he may get council tax benefit.(9) For the remaining three months, owners can either rent the property out or use it themselves.(10) The selling agents estimate that this type of unit would rent for around ├ö├®┬╝1,015 per month.(11) Industrial units rent for between Ôö¼├║37.60 and Ôö¼├║59 per square metre depending on the size and standard of finish involved.(12) A tenant paying rent to a non-resident landlord must deduct standard rate income tax from the rent paid to the landlord and pay the tax he has deducted to the Revenue.(13) The real owners of the software can restrict you or stores and not allow anyone to rent it to others.(14) Hip-hop fans should at least rent it just for the musical aspect of the film.(15) I cannot even afford to pay the rent on this flat(16) Rather than charge monthly rent , most landlords used to require tenants to put up huge cash deposits, often hundreds of thousands of dollars.
(1) rend :: gris
(2) to rent :: të marrësh me qira
(3) for rent :: me qera
(4) rent a car :: merr nje makine me qera
(5) rent out :: qira
(6) apartment for rent :: Apartament me qera
(7) rent a house :: qira një shtëpi
(8) pay rent :: paguajnë qira
(9) rent seeking :: qiraja që kërkon
(10) room for rent :: Dhoma me qira
(11) rent a room :: me qira një dhomë
1. rental ::
2. rip ::
prehu ne paqe
3. gorge ::
e ngrënë me babëzi
4. economic rent ::
5. lease ::
7. charter ::
8. take ::
rent, rental, rentals, rented, renter, renters, renting, rents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Rent, yo. Responsibilities.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Why did you spend a month's RENT
on a toy helicopter?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Rent a plane, write it in the sky.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
...the Thai food, the tank of gas,
the frozen yogurt and your RENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Rent just went up.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Albanian Dictionary: rent
Meaning and definitions of rent, translation in Albanian
language for rent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rent in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rent'
What rent means in Albanian, rent meaning
in Albanian, rent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rent in Albanian language.