faturë, vërtetim, dëftesë, marrje, mjet për të shërruar, mjet për të arritur diçka
Noun(1) the act of receiving(2) an acknowledgment (usually tangible
Verb(1) report the receipt of(2) mark or stamp as paid
(1) Still another computer scans the debit card information, tells the cashier's computer that the transaction is complete, and prints a receipt .(2) Employers must retain records in respect of each employee in receipt of taxable benefits.(3) Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, November at 12 noon.(4) Talk of a large population of children growing up in welfare dependent homes can be misleading if it ignores the fact that most families in receipt of a benefit do not remain on that benefit for extended periods.(5) You will receive a receipt and acknowledgement by return.(6) At present there are about 271 members contributing to the scheme, with approximately 1,100 in receipt of a pension.(7) I would be grateful if you would acknowledge receipt of this letter(8) this office is already in receipt of your midterm grades(9) As a councillor, I have been in receipt of hundreds of letters from the local community expressing their concerns at the condition of our roads.(10) My decision with respect to costs shall be reserved pending receipt of written submissions from the parties.(11) After receipt of the equalization payment she will not have a need for support.(12) To his surprise, the agent wrote him a receipt for the cash and stamped it.(13) He just gives you a small receipt printed out by computer.(14) Elderly people in receipt of a mobility allowance are being seriously disadvantaged when they reach the age of 65 years, it has emerged this week.(15) The closing date for receipt of entries will be Friday December 6, 2002.(16) We acknowledge receipt of your letter of 7th February and reply as follows.
(1) receipt voucher :: marrja kupon
(2) acknowledge receipt :: konfirmon marrjen
(3) cash receipt :: marrja cash
(4) sales receipt :: shitjes faturë
(5) good receipt :: marrja e mirë
(6) delivery receipt :: ofrimit marrja
(7) on receipt :: në pranimin
(8) warehouse receipt :: faturë depo
(9) receipt of goods :: pranimi i mallrave
2. proof of purchase ::
vertetim i blerjes
3. proceeds ::
4. reception ::
5. acknowledge ::
receipt, receipted, receipting, receipts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and entrusted with its final delivery.
I need you to acknowledge RECEIPT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
All right, here's the registration,
the window sticker, the RECEIPT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Hey, what about this?
It looks like a RECEIPT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
I have a RECEIPT from a blood bank.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Albanian Dictionary: receipt
Meaning and definitions of receipt, translation in Albanian
language for receipt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of receipt in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'receipt'
What receipt means in Albanian, receipt meaning
in Albanian, receipt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of receipt in Albanian language.