profesion, zanat, mjeshtëri, njerëzit e profesionit, shfaqje, shprehje
Noun(1) the body of people in a learned occupation(2) an occupation requiring special education (especially in the liberal arts or sciences(3) an open avowal (true or false(4) affirmation of acceptance of some religion or faith
(1) a profession of allegiance(2) The whole legal profession is old-fashioned, and steeped in old-fashioned language and mores.(3) They help build true partnerships across cultures, breaking down stereotypes of nationality, profession , and gender.(4) In joining the Church he made a genuine and honest profession of faith - but he did not experience it as entry into a true community of faith.(5) First, they need to acknowledge that their initial profession of Jesus' Messiahship is inadequate.(6) his chosen profession of teaching(7) The wicked world pursue their evil cause boldly, but alas! the people of God shame their honourable cause and profession by their cowardice.(8) The veterinary profession is extremely important to New Zealand, and that is why I am pleased that the House has spent a considerable amount of time on this legislation.(9) Can there be a credible Christian profession if there is no love?(10) It would be bad faith to suggest that contemporary evangelicals' profession of faith in a life to come or in another world is bad faith.(11) At the heart of any profession is a body of expertise and abstract knowledge that its members are expected to apply within its granted jurisdiction.(12) We view teaching as a profession that requires formal training and certification.(13) His first investigative office was closed only a few months after opening when the government launched a campaign to suppress the profession .(14) On the basis of our repentance and profession of faith in Christ, God regards us as acceptable and pleasing in His sight.(15) Although not a Christian by profession , Jaspers' philosophy was Christian in many of its tenets, and he was also systematically Kantian.(16) These are dynamic, like riding the waves of the sea, the source of salt, not static, like acquiring and holding a special position by reason of religious profession .
(1) legal profession :: profesioni ligjor
(2) the profession :: Profesioni
(3) medical profession :: profesioni mjekësor
(4) by profession :: me profesion
(5) teaching profession :: profesioni i mësimdhënies
1. career ::
2. declaration ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Even today, I understand
that's an all-male PROFESSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
You know how hard it is,
and you know that your PROFESSION