pol, shtyllë, shtizë, shkop, hu, shufër, shtagë, purtekë, tub, timon, njësi sipërfaqejeshtyj me shtagë
Noun(1) a long (usually round(2) a native or inhabitant of Poland(3) one of two divergent or mutually exclusive opinions(4) a linear measure of 16.5 feet(5) a square rod of land(6) one of two points of intersection of the Earth's axis and the celestial sphere(7) one of two antipodal points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects the Earth's surface(8) a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery(9) a long fiberglass sports implement used for pole vaulting(10) one of the two ends of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated
Verb(1) propel with a pole(2) support on poles(3) deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
(1) These are vertical planes of horizontally stacked planks of wood backed by a pole or beam planted in the ground.(2) After the fiery blast of energy that revitalized popular music-making, artists moved to the opposite pole .(3) The woman standing next to me had one arm wrapped around the pole for support.(4) Feed the birds in your garden, preferably on a well-constructed birdtable supported on a single pole and made as cat-proof as possible.(5) Some of the pegs are perfect for the pole whilst others are better with a swimfeeder approach.(6) Another year passes and not so much as a tent pole in the ground.(7) We got the pole in the last speedway race, so it's not like we're in left field anywhere.(8) The Infiniti Pro Series debuted in early July at Kansas Speedway and the youngster sat on the pole and won its first race.(9) An angler can now buy a really good quality pole for a fairly modest outlay compared to a few years ago.(10) He started from the pole and captured the checkered flag driving a truck for Richard Childress.(11) So if it's only your feet, skis, and knees that are coming across, then the pole is not a problem.(12) Moreover, depending on the station's location relative to the pole and the season, it could be subject to extended periods of darkness.(13) But the Olympic gold medalist and two-time world outdoor champion failed three times, never even leaving the pole to reach the bar at the third attempt.(14) His winning catch was made up of around 17 lb of carp plus skimmers and perch on pole and maggot at 14 metres.(15) The cytoplasm at the posterior pole is distinguished by large organelles, the polar granules, which contain both proteins and RNAs.(16) There is, however, a Byzantium illustration depicting what appears to be a fishing rod or pole .
(1) totem pole :: pol totem
(2) fishing pole :: pol peshkimit
(3) pole position :: Pozicioni pole
(4) ski pole :: pol ski
(5) telephone pole :: pol telefonike
(6) tent pole :: shkopi i tendës
(7) pole dancing :: pol vallëzimi
(8) pole dance :: pol valle
(9) utility pole :: pol utility
1. post ::
2. extremity ::
3. perch ::
4. magnetic pole ::
5. terminal ::
6. celestial pole ::
7. punt ::
pole, poled, poles, poling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I don't think I can go to the North Pole.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
So, wow, three months
at the North Pole.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
It was like a free POLE dance
right in the middle of the food court.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Sending a flag up a POLE on a hoist
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
English to Albanian Dictionary: pole
Meaning and definitions of pole, translation in Albanian
language for pole with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pole in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pole'
What pole means in Albanian, pole meaning
in Albanian, pole
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pole in Albanian language.