ferr, skëterrë, xhehenem, kiamet, sharrim, telendi, ndëshkim
Noun(1) any place of pain and turmoil(2) a cause of difficulty and suffering(3) (Christianity(4) (religion(5) noisy and unrestrained mischief
(1) who the hell are you?(2) I checked the ticket in the machine and the parking was free of charge - hell , what a bonus.(3) We must always remember that the purifying fires of heaven are hotter than the fires of hell .(4) Jail is in many ways worse anyway, with life inside being a living hell .(5) In that explanation, the hell realm was in the depths of the earth.(6) he made her life hell(7) I've been through hell(8) I like games and I know they can be addictive but, hell , killing over one is just plain stupid.(9) We will not come out with a firm argument this week - hell , we might not even print this issue.(10) It truly has been the closest thing to a living hell that I've ever experienced.(11) Oh hell , have I been elected the head of this little project or something?(12) Before long, an unspeakable hell of gunfire, death and destruction surround you.(13) As a matter of fact, nobody else in the whole Australian squad could but, hell , with Warne you just never know.(14) After the death, staff at the home became intolerably cruel to her and made her life a living hell .(15) All those whose names are not written in the book of life will be thrown into hell , the lake of fire, and the sentence will be eternal.(16) Don't give it a second thought; hell , most other magazine editors don't.
(1) go to hell :: Shko ne ferr
(2) like hell :: si ferr
(3) hell on earth :: ferr ne toke
(4) in the hell :: në ferr
(5) raise hell :: rritur ferr
(6) living hell :: ferr të gjallë
(7) of hell :: e ferrit
(8) to the hell :: në ferr
(9) all hell broke loose :: të gjitha ferr thyen lirshme
1. the netherworld ::
2. a misery ::
3. nether region ::
4. blaze ::
5. netherworld ::
6. inferno ::
7. sin ::
1. bliss ::
2. heaven ::
3. paradise ::
4. sky ::
hell, heller, hellion, hellions, hellish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She has to or she goes to HELL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
How the HELL did you get them up
on that telephone wire?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
He'll squirm his way to freedom
given the chance.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
- To HELL with all of you.
- "Night gathers and now my watch begins.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Hell is he talking about?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Albanian Dictionary: hell
Meaning and definitions of hell, translation in Albanian
language for hell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hell in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hell'
What hell means in Albanian, hell meaning
in Albanian, hell
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hell in Albanian language.