stërvitje, trapan, ushtrim, turielë, udhëzim përdorimi, kërmill që shkatërron midhjet, makinë mbjellëse, brazdë, rreshta të mbjellë, pëlhurë e sertë, xhins, babuinbiroj, shpoj, bëj ushtrime, stërvit, ushtroj, ushtrohem, mbjell me rreshta në brazda
Noun(1) a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows(2) similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored(3) systematic training by multiple repetitions(4) (military, as in ceremonial parades
Verb(1) make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool(2) train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons(3) learn by repetition(4) teach by repetition(5) undergo military training or do military exercises
(1) BP has been licensed to drill for oil in the area(2) I use this drill to practice staying behind the ball.(3) They pose in front of tents and barracks or drill on the fields and open areas.(4) And Coach Mackie does every drill and exercise with his players, not because he has to, but because that's the way he has always done it.(5) You need to drill a hole clean through the block.(6) Normally, firing an assault rifle was like holding a pneumatic drill .(7) The climax shows all the friends in military uniforms doing drill .(8) Instead, parade ground drill became a means of teaching soldiers about the value of organized, unitary action.(9) Ranchers and environmentalists are again coming together to fight a proposal to drill for oil and gas in southern Alberta, this time near the protected Whaleback region.(10) He is still trying to drill the notion into the heads of his partners.(11) Paul and I spent the afternoon putting up the weather station in the garden, having asked next door if we could drill holes in their fence posts.(12) Farther east in the Corn Belt, most producers plant their corn and drill their soybeans at the same time for better yields of both crops.(13) The basketball coach or the music teacher needs no convincing regarding the value of drill and practice on fundamental skills.(14) A mock fire drill was central to the plan and was scheduled one week after the in-service program.(15) In this mode, the computer can be used to teach the learner through tutorials, drill and practice, games, simulations or a combination of any of these strategies.(16) The fine straight lines radiating outward are remnants of the little furrows left by a seed drill or an air seeder.
(1) drill bit :: pak stërvitje
(2) hand drill :: stërvitje dore
(3) fire drill :: provë evakuimi
(4) electric drill :: shpuese elektrike
(5) drill pipe :: tub stërvitje
(6) drill down :: Stërvitja poshtë
(7) drill press :: shtypi stërvitje
(8) power drill :: trapan elektrik
(9) drill hole :: stërvitje vrimë
(10) seed drill :: stërvitje farë
1. drilling tool ::
2. training ::
3. procedure ::
4. recitation ::
5. bore a hole in ::
lindi një vrimë në
6. train ::
7. instill ::
8. bore ::
9. practice ::
drill, drilled, driller, drillers, drilling, drills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every day they DRILL from dawn to dusk
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
He made me sign a waiver,
participate in an emergency fire DRILL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
-This is not an evacuation DRILL.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Drill bits, hammers, screws, anything.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Hey, uh, can you
pass me that DRILL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Albanian Dictionary: drill
Meaning and definitions of drill, translation in Albanian
language for drill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drill in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'drill'
What drill means in Albanian, drill meaning
in Albanian, drill
definition, examples and pronunciation
of drill in Albanian language.