kurs, lëndë, rrugë, drejtim, rrjedhë, pjatë, shteg, seri, varg, orientim, vazhdim, motiv, shesh, shtresë, vendrrjedh, lëshoj zagarët
Noun(1) education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings(2) a connected series of events or actions or developments(3) general line of orientation(4) a mode of action(5) a line or route along which something travels or moves(6) a body of students who are taught together(7) part of a meal served at one time(8) (construction(9) facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport
Verb(1) move swiftly through or over(2) move along, of liquids(3) hunt with hounds
Adverb(1) as might be expected
(1) They use another service for showing races but have their own racing presenters on the course .(2) Pita meat pie often is the final course of a meal or is served as a light supper on its own.(3) We took off, the bus bumping along the rough coast road, charting a course due north in the late afternoon sun.(4) course content(5) Clearly, he enjoys the course , even the rather silly island green at the notorious 17th hole.(6) they spoke to him in the course of the inquiry(7) he took the same course as his friends(8) the course of the stream(9) Once respiratory or renal disease develops, the course is usually rapidly progressive.(10) it altered the course of my life(11) Even without the filling soup as a first course , the T-bone steak and salad had been an excellent meal.(12) 18-hole course(13) the plane altered course(14) Labor believes that the true course for world progress lies in it being run cooperatively.(15) the course of history(16) The final dish in the eight course evening was a Campari parfait served with orange ragout.
(1) of course :: sigurisht
(2) main course :: pjatë kryesore
(3) golf course :: fushë e golfit
(4) in due course :: pas pak
(5) training course :: kurs trajnimi
(6) in the course of :: ne rrjedhen e
(7) first course :: kursi i parë
(8) course of action :: kurs i veprimit
1. route ::
2. progression ::
3. procedure ::
4. racecourse ::
5. class ::
6. program ::
7. line ::
8. row ::
9. course of action ::
kurs i veprimit
10. form ::
11. trend ::
12. path ::
13. flow ::
14. feed ::
course, coursed, courses, coursing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, of COURSE not.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
No, no, of COURSE not. Just have
your relationship someplace else.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Well, of COURSE we do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
No, of COURSE not.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Albanian Dictionary: course
Meaning and definitions of course, translation in Albanian
language for course with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of course in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'course'
What course means in Albanian, course meaning
in Albanian, course
definition, examples and pronunciation
of course in Albanian language.