para, para në dorë, para të thata, qindarkë, groshkthej në para, arkëtoj, marr paratë, thyej
Noun(1) money in the form of bills or coins(2) prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check(3) United States country music singer and songwriter (1932-2003
Verb(1) exchange for cash
(1) In the finance office, the main coffer lock was detonated, damaging all papers, including vouchers, promissory notes, cash and cheque box.(2) Money is divided into cash for the most deprived areas, the second most deprived and projects to benefit all.(3) Aid was being hampered only by the civil war and the difficulty of getting resources to the area, not by lack of cash .(4) Then there are people who live in far away places where there are no facilities such as banks and the cost of travelling to cash their cheques is far beyond what they receive.(5) The account is then settled with cash , travellers cheques or a credit card at the end of the week.(6) Recently there has been a spate of robberies against senior citizens who go to the bank to cash their pension cheques.(7) The fund was set up this year to address a perceived lack of venture capital cash for firms looking for investments of between Ôö¼├║2m-5m.(8) a discount for cash(9) there's a discount for cash up front(10) But it has been criticised for handing out large amounts of taxpayers' cash to wealthy private individuals.(11) cash transaction(12) The bag contained Ôö¼├║10 in cash as well as credit cards, a cheque book, sunglasses, documents and a small leather purse.(13) It is, further, the practice of many banks to cash cheques presented by a customer to a branch other than that with which he maintains his account.(14) cash price(15) Despite living in an affluent suburb, nine mouths to feed meant the family was always scratching around for cash .(16) The lack of cash to fund the relatively new treatment has prompted Gavin's mother, Margaret, to write to politicians and the hospital for an explanation.
(1) cash flow :: rrjedhës së parasë
(2) cash register :: arkë
(3) petty cash :: paraja e imët
(4) cash machine :: bankomat
(5) cash desk :: arkë
(6) in cash :: në para të gatshme
(7) cash on delivery :: para ne dore gjate dorezimit
(8) cash in :: cash në
(9) cash out :: të holla nga
(10) cash dispenser :: automat kartmonedhash
1. money ::
3. hard currency ::
monedhë e vështirë
4. exchange ::
5. cash in ::
cash, cashed, cashes, cashing, cashless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
giving me an estimate
of your annual CASH flow here.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I take your dirty money and I slip it
into the salon's nice clean CASH flow.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Cash on hand.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
loaded his CASH up
in a self-storage unit,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
I have so much CASH on hand
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Albanian Dictionary: cash
Meaning and definitions of cash, translation in Albanian
language for cash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cash in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cash'
What cash means in Albanian, cash meaning
in Albanian, cash
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cash in Albanian language.