(1) On the edges of the cities families huddle together in corrugated iron shacks, and the streets are ankle-deep in water during the rainy season.(2) Further on you see more permanent structures of wood or corrugated iron.(3) Some rural people have adapted their houses to modern building materials, using bricks or cement blocks and corrugated iron or tin for roofs.(4) This canopy is patched together of blackened corrugated steel, curved in a low arch against its structural inclination.(5) Mask an iron roof or corrugated asbestos roof with an evergreen climber.(6) The shed, which contained the forge, was not a very well built structure, being made entirely of corrugated iron sheet, but it was sturdy enough for what it was used for.(7) On the pitched and gabled roof she swept debris from the channels of the corrugated tin.(8) These shacks are made of cement, unlike their cardboard and corrugated iron counterparts in South Africa.(9) Far below glittered a blue pie-slice of Mediterranean, corrugated by wind, with the leaning red sails of fishing craft.(10) This is one of the drawbacks to corrugated metal culverts as well.(11) In towns, more houses are built with imported materials such as concrete block and corrugated iron.(12) Some people play washboards with their bare fingers on the corrugated surface.(13) Laying the bottles on the kind of corrugated tin or iron used for roofs works particularly well.(14) It's in a corrugated metal building that used to be a garage.(15) The material was part of the corrugated material which made up the roof of the old function hall.(16) Thinking that the cub was unable to stand because of the smoothness of the concrete floor of the cage, the zoo staff made a corrugated surface for Chandu to stand on.
(1) corrugate :: rrudh
(2) corrugated cardboard :: corrugated karton
(3) corrugated paper :: letër corrugated
(4) corrugated board :: bordit të valëzuar
(5) corrugated iron :: hekur valëzuar
(6) corrugated sheet :: fletë corrugated
2. fluted ::
12. striated ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
PVC comes here. Maybe a little
CORRUGATED sheet metal as a radiator here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Albanian Dictionary: corrugated
Meaning and definitions of corrugated, translation in Albanian
language for corrugated with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of corrugated in Albanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'corrugated'
What corrugated means in Albanian, corrugated meaning
in Albanian, corrugated
definition, examples and pronunciation
of corrugated in Albanian language.